These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Dot Training Solutions, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
2. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the Truckers Insider copyright notice: © 2007 – 2016 Truckers Inside. All Rights Reserved.
3. You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Truckers Insider has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
Users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
2. Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
3. Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, and abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
4. Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Iron Mountain server.
6. Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Truckers Insider, as determined by Truckers Insider in its sole discretion.
7. Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
8. Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if Truckers Insider becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, Truckers Insider reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Truckers Insider reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Truckers Insider’s discretion.
If Truckers Insider provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Truckers Insider may disable your user ID and password in Truckers Insider’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Truckers Insider a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Truckers Insider the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Truckers Insider or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Truckers Insider reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Truckers Insider’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Truckers Insider’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Truckers Insider does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of Truckers Insider and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with Truckers Insider, send a request with your proposed use to our contact page so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of Truckers Insider Site Content.
If the webmaster approves your request to use Truckers Insider Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within Truckers Insider Site for the sole purposes specified in your Request form. You agree to all terms below:
- Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
2. Not to quote materials out of context
3. To retain and display the copyright notice of Roadside Hazmat on such Content
Limitations of liability
Truckers Insider will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Truckers Insider has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Neither Truckers Insider, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Truckers Insider be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Truckers Insider has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Truckers Insider would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You hereby indemnify Truckers Insider and undertake to keep Truckers Insider indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Truckers Insider to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Truckers Insider legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Truckers Insider arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Truckers Insider other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Truckers Insider may take such action as Truckers Insider deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Truckers Insider may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Truckers Insider may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Truckers Insider rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
Third Party Trademarks
Trademarks displayed on this Site not owned by Truckers Insider are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Truckers Insider. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Truckers Insider. Truckers Insider does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Truckers Insider makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Thank you for visiting our Site. Please use our contact page if you have any questions.