Discover DOT Compliance Training That Actually Makes a Difference.
Get Prepared For a DOT Audit With Our Compliance Training Seminars
Our DOT compliance courses and online seminars are one day workshops taught by experienced trainers who have instructed both the transportation industry and government officials.
These workshops will provide you with the tools to help you manage your safety and get your company into compliance with DOT regulations both in the office and roadside.
What You'll Learn In Our DOT Seminars
- What types of trucking operations that are governed by DOT regulations.
- Learn about Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) and how it affects your business.
- How to read the Safety Measurement System (SMS) report and apply the data.
- What does DOT look For during an audit? We give you the low down!
- Hours of service rules that can affect your operations
- Discover and learn new regulations
- How to properly set up Driver Qualification (DQ) files
- Drug and Alcohol testing requirements
- Hacks, tips and tricks to track your safety program and stay in good standing with FMCSA
- Government resources you can use for safety management
- And lots more!
Sign Up For Our Online DOT Compliance Courses Today!
Our online courses are LIVE and instructor led using Microsoft Teams™.
These are not boring and stale ‘off the rack’ video trainings that you can find on other websites.
February 8th, 2023
March 8th, 2023
May 17, 2023
June 7th, 2023
July 12, 2023
August 16th, 2023
October 11th, 2023
November 15, 2023
Prefer a Live Workshop? Get Registered Today! Seating is Limited
Prefer a Live workshop? Our workshops are taught by experienced trainers who have instructed both enterprise level professionals and government officials. Learn the fundamentals you need to manage your safety and get your company compliant with FMCSA!